Search This Blog (and not the whole web. You're welcome.)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Agnosticism Inc.

Hello everyone! I am The Ellipsis, and as you may have guessed, I am agnostic. This blog is going to be my articulation of my beliefs, and you may even notice them develop over time. This blog is also an open floor for debate, as long as you keep it mature. I'll openly discuss my opinions on other religions, and those of any belief system are welcome here, but I would expect everyone who comments to be civilized. I suppose the direction of this blog is still pretty open, so I guess I'll mostly play it by ear. Either way, though, I look forward to seeing how this blog goes, and to being able to talk about such an interesting topic. Goodbye for now, but be assured: you'll see more from me very soon.

Sincerely,
The Ellipsis

No comments:

Post a Comment